Brain Unblocked | Episode 78: How to Choose the Right Brainspotting Setup
Whether you’re using brainspotting professionally or personally, with yourself or with others, it’s critical to feel confident in what to do. If you’re second-guessing yourself, you risk getting overwhelmed and stopping short of transformation. In this episode, I’ll explain what a setup is, why you need to know multiple setups, and how to choose the “right” one.
You don’t want to miss:
- The 2 things to consider BEFORE you choose a setup
- How you can compromise the process if you skip this step
- What I recommend learning to simplify all the steps for different setups
PLUS, I’ll share which setups I use most commonly for some of the more present issues in my practice.
Links and resources:
- Work with me as your consultant or as your coach: https://carolynrobistow.net/workwithme
- How to Break Your Drinking Habit Without Feeling Like a Social Outcast or Party Pooper - free video training coming soon. Be the first to know https://www.carolynrobistow.net/optimizedaf
- Follow me on Instagram: @carolynrobistow
- Get a Daily Brain Block Buster delivered right to your inbox everyday to nudge you from Groundhog Day to Optimized AF Entrepreneur. Subscribe for free at https://carolynrobistow.net/daily
- Brainspotting by Dr. David Grand https://amzn.to/3AvtiNK
- Other Brainspotting Resources and Provider Directory: brainspotting.com
- Email Carolyn: [email protected]
Listen here or to any of these platforms