Brain Unblocked | Episode 77: Why Knowing Better Does Not Equal Doing Better
You’ve probably heard people say “when you know better, you do better.” But sometimes there’s more to it than that. And if you’re trying to “know” your way into a healthier relationship with alcohol by learning everything you can about it, but you’re still stuck on the Groundhog Day Cycle of Shame, it means you’re probably missing this critical piece of the puzzle.
You don’t want to miss:
- Why I asked to see the waiver after my last movie date with my husband.
- The reason the brain-body connection is actually a misnomer.
- The simple step to go from knowing to *knowing*
PLUS, which Brainspotting setup I use to help my students embody the information that actually helps them do better.
Links and resources:
- How to Break Your Drinking Habit Without Feeling Like a Social Outcast or Party Pooper - free video training coming soon. Be the first to know https://www.carolynrobistow.net/optimizedaf
- Email me the word CALL at [email protected] if you’d like a free strategy session to discuss whether Self-led Brainspotting might be the missing piece in your business plan.
- Get a Daily Brain Block Buster delivered right to your inbox everyday to nudge you from Groundhog Day to Optimized AF Entrepreneur. Subscribe for free at https://carolynrobistow.net/daily
- Download your free body scan meditation so you can take the first step toward subcortical healing https://carolynrobistow.net/bodyscan
- Stuck on the Groundhog Day Drinker’s Cycle of Shame? Download the free E-book: Mistaken Moderation now at https://carolynrobistow.net/mistakes
- Follow me on Instagram: @carolynrobistow
- Brainspotting by Dr. David Grand https://amzn.to/3AvtiNK
- Other Brainspotting Resources and Provider Directory: brainspotting.com
Listen here or to any of these platforms